- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TENDERING EXERCISE FOR DISPOSAL OF VARIOUS IMPOUNDED AUTOMOBILE SCRAPS -VIO
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TENDERING EXERCISE FOR DISPOSAL OF VARIOUS IMPOUNDED AUTOMOBILE SCRAPS UNDER FCT DIRECTORATE OF ROAD TRAFFIC SERVICES, FCTA, ABUJA.
Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), has obtained Court Order for the disposal of Automobile Scraps impounded between 7th January, 2002 and 7th January, 2011 and therefore is inviting competent and interested Companies to submit application to take part in the Public Disposal of these Scraps located at FCT Auto Pond, Gosa, FCT Abuja in line with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
This Publication also serves as a notice to respondents of the earlier publication that there was no responsive bidder which resulted in the cancellation of the bidding process. However those who responded to the previous publication need not pay tender fee again but should enclose a copy of the earlier receipt, in respect of Lot I & Lot II, in their bid documents if they are interested to participate in this bid process.
A. CATEGORIES OF ITEMS TO BE DISPOSED
LOT I- SCRAPPED VEHICLES CONSISTING OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- 11 Nr SUV (Jeep, Toyota, Honda etc)
- 1 Nr Tipper
- 11 Nr Buses
- 36 Nr Pick ups
- 1089 Nr Saloon Cars
LOT II- ACCIDENTED VEHICLES CONSISTING OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
- 5 Nr Pick ups
- 39 Nr Buses
- 11 Nr SUV (Jeep, Toyota, Honda etc)
- 267 Nr Saloon Cars
B. TENDER REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL)
Interested Companies are to forward copies of the following documents and the originals to be made available for sighting during the Tender opening.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Articles of Memorandum of Association.
- Interested Companies should have up to date Returns with the CAC and be informed that due diligence could be conducted.
- Tax Clearance for the last three years, expiring December 2012.
- Sworn Affidavit in line with the provisions of Part IV, section 16, subsection 6(e-f) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Evidence of Pencom Registration and Remittance (Pension Contribution with Schedule of last remittance)
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund in accordance with the 2011 Amended ITF Act.
- Evidence of payment of N10, 000.00 (fifty thousand naira only) non-refundable Tender Fee, per Lot of interest. Applicants are allowed to tender for all Lots separately.
- A Bid Security whose value shall not be less than 2% of the tender price, in the form of Bank Guarantee from a reputable Nigerian bank, shall accompany tender documents submitted in respect of all Lots whose tender price exceed Fifty Million Naira (N50 million).
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect tender documents from the Office of the Director, FCT Procurement Department (Secretary FCT Tenders Board), Room 043, Former Public Building, FCTA Secretariat, Area 11, Garki - Abuja, upon the presentation of an evidence of payment of N10, 000.00 (Ten thousand naira only) non-refundable Tender Fee, per lot of interest, into FCT Treasury Revenue Account at Fidelity Bank (Central Area) Account No: 051503010000426.
D. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Tender Requirements and Complete Bid documents shall each be sealed and labeled ‘ Technical’ and ‘Financial bids, as appropriate, separately, and the two envelopes be put in another envelope that shall be submitted in three copies (one original and two other copies) with all pages duly endorsed by the Tenderer .
The documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box in the office of the Secretary, FCT Tenders Board, Room 043, Former Public Building, FCTA Secretariat, Area 11, Garki - Abuja, not later than 12 noon of 19th March 2012, six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. The representatives of the bidding companies are invited to witness the opening of the tenders on the same day at Room G9, Justice Akinola Aguda Hall, FCT Archive & History Bureau, near AGIS, Peace Drive at 2.00pm.
- The Administration is not bound to accept the highest or any other tender.
- Interested companies are advised to visit Automobile Pond, the location of the various items and inspect their conditions.
- Members of the general public, especially the Civil Society Organizations are invited to the opening exercise. They are however to abide by the Code of Conduct for procurement observers issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Company representatives are to come along with a letter of introduction indicating name, rank and sample signature to the venue of the opening exercise.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the FCTA, nor shall it entitle a responding company to seek any indemnity from FCTA by virtue of such company having responded to this advertisement.
Secretary, FCT Tenders Board